Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stand In Thy Lot

I've felt inclined, as of late, to umm...blog. Waste of time? Maybe. As writing random stuff, though, has always been a passion of mine, I think it'll be good to spill my thoughts out. These thoughts will most likely not involve you, blog reader, in any way, shape, or form, but let me extend to you a welcome to Fish Tacos of Death. You may also choose to call it "Tuesday Night Tacos of Death," which has more of a ring to it, and since Tuesday night was the night that I partook of the Fish Tacos of Death at Del Taco.

1 Comments:

Blogger tifsong said...

holden! i didn't know you were a blogger! :) i am glad you are. i love it!

March 27, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home