Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Recurring

I’ve had this dream about seven or eight times.

Basically, I’m driving on a road, somewhere north of Washington, Utah, high up on a hill above the city, and then I turn left, drive up a road that slopes upward for a long time, and end up in a some little mountain village. I don’t know what to make of it.  The end.

DSCF0376

2 Comments:

Blogger tifsong said...

maybe it's somewhere that you're supposed to end up. also. that is a beautiful image, friend.

February 2, 2010 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger HLR said...

it's a picture of my favorite duck pond.

February 4, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home