Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tchaikovsky, Temper Tantrums, and True Love











The pictures are pretty random. But I thought they were nice. So shut up. Flowers in the first, my dearest Emily disapproving in the second (she'll probably kill me when she sees I've put pics of her on my blog), me and Em on the Dixie rock, a sunset, and my other lover, Emmett. HEH! Just kidding, he hates me. I torture him too much. (On my computer, the pictures, for some stupid reason are in a different order, I dunno if it's the same on everyone else's: flowers in the first, me and Em on the Dixie Rock, me with Emmett, and Emily disapproving. The end.)

Today in my music class, we listened to "La Boheme" by Puccini, and "Romeo and Juliet," by Tchaikovsky. Professor Garner got really emotional, as he tends to do. Such a tender little old man. He considers himself a romantic. I think I'm a romantic too. Those songs are really beautiful. And I didn't know Tchaikovsky was a homosexual. Thanks music text book! Learn something new every day!

Two customers today at Dixie Nutrition threw temper tantrums, both within the space of about 20 minutes. One guy started having a tissy fit because he was waiting at the checkout counter for about three minutes, and no one was around to ring him up, so he stormed out. The other customer was a lady who, in retaliation against the "No receipt, no return" policy, TOLD US OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS TERRIBLE, AND SHE WAS NEVER SHOPPING THERE AGAIN. The reason I'm saying all this is because I committed myself today that I wouldn't complain about ANYTHING. Not once. And I didn't. Go me.

And of course, in my marriage preparation class, we learned about "true love." It was a boring lesson, as most are, Sister Hancock doesn't talk about actual marriage very much. Maybe I just need an attitude adjustment.

7 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

Those are beautiful pictures. I didn't take a marriage prep class, but I honestly think the only thing you could ever do to be prepared for marriage is just to be the best person you can be. Marriage is crazy and you just go with it and learn as the ride goes on. Anyway. the end.

March 25, 2009 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger HLR said...

Indeed. Thanks for your comments, by the way.

March 26, 2009 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Ariane M. Gibson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 26, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger HLR said...

It's funny, because when she was down here yesterday, and I showed her my blog, which was a bad idea. She hit some random button combination on my keyboard (she CLAIMS it was an accident) and the PICTURES OF HER DISAPPEARED. As well as some pictures from my last post. Which is strange, because apparently, everyone else can see the original five pictures I had on there, but for some reason, they don't show up on my computer. This was not even an interesting story. I quit.

March 27, 2009 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Karrilyn said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 7, 2009 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Karrilyn said...

I like the pictures
you go of you and emily they are so cute.
I know it is hard to get pictures of that girl.
(I am emily's firend)

April 7, 2009 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Emilyface said...

You know what? Just delete the pictures already!

April 7, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home