Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Sunday, February 7, 2010

50 Chicken McNuggets

chicken

Steve and I were discussing, in great detail, the strangeness of so many chicken nuggets at McDonalds. Every weekend in February, you can get FIFTY Chicken McNuggets for $10. FIFTY. I mean, have you ever had that many Chicken McNuggets in your entire life? I think the most I’ve ever ate in a sitting has been around seven or eight. Am I just a pansy or something? Because generally, when I’m at some sort of get-together with pizza as the main food, I eat about half as many slices as everyone else. FIFTY CHICKEN MCNUGGETS. FIFTY. 50. I don’t think you understand, reader, how many Chicken McNuggets that really is. That’s a lot. What was awkward, mostly for Steve, was ordering them in the McDonald’s Drive-Thru. Neither of us had ever ordered so many of something. “Yeah, I’d like 50 Chicken McNuggets please.” I mean…COME ON. Something isn’t right here. I keep rambling, on an on, but sooner or later, you must understand that something is NOT right at McDonald’s HQ. Personally, I think terrorists have taken over, unbeknIMG000030ownst to us. Whoever came up with the word “unbeknownst” anyway? Heh heh. What a funny word. What’s even funnier than the word “unbeknownst” is the fact that you can go to McDonald’s and get 50 Chicken McNuggets for $10. I mean…that’ll feed you for like, a week. I just can’t wrap my head around it. I just can’t. 

<---Holden trying to wrap his around the logic of 50 Chicken McNuggets

1 Comments:

Blogger tifsong said...

i cannot either.
and perhaps there are terrorists trying to win our country. keel us over. you know. the goods.

ha! 50!

February 7, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home