Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pork Roast for Priscilla

"BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.-- Me.
"Did somebody just say something?"-- Some loser sitting right next to Holden.
"BLAH BLAH BLAH!"- Me
"I swear I keep hearing Holden say something. Oh well. Just those crazy Holden voices in my head again.-- Some loser sitting right next to Holden.

ACTUAL CONVERSATION---^




















1) I like how in Lord of the Rings, all Gimli has to do is bonk orcs on their helmets with his axe, and THEY'RE DOWN. WABAM.
2) I like how you.
3) On a phone call, some old lady asked another lady, at 9:30 AM, "DID YOU HAVE YOUR DINNER YET?" I don't know what it is about old people, but apparently, every meal is "dinner."
4) PO-TAT-OES.
5) Was everybody offended by my last blog? I'm not like that anymore, I promise.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home