Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Friday, September 7, 2012

Four Weddings and a Hamburger

I attended the dedication of the Jeffrey R. Holland Memorial Commons today. It was nice. I felt dirty and unshaven in the presence of apostles. Also, I shook the hands of President Uchdorf and Elder Jeffrey R. Holland. Sometimes, I wish there weren't 13 million members of the church in the world, so that when an apostle shook my hand, he would actually want to talk to me and get to know me, rather than having to rush off to some other assignment, or rush off simply because there's 30 teenage girls in his face, snapping pictures with their cell phones and screaming like they're at a Justin Bieber concert. Because I wish I had some friends. And apostles would make pretty good friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emilyface said...

It's okay because I'm your friend. And I don't have 30 teenage girls snapping pictures of me with their cell phones.

September 19, 2012 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger HLR said...

Yeah right. Teenage girls are always snapping pictures of you.

September 19, 2012 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home