Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Join the team!

“Arf arf!” you bark, which translates to, “I really wanna be on the team guys. I can do this. I was born to do this. Just look at me chase a ball.” But you must understand something Jenkins. Those boys? They can’t understand you. I’m sorry.

“I don’t know guys,” says Bobby. “A dog on a sportsball team? That kind of thing only happens in stupid movies.” Then Ralph comes over and puts a hand on Bobby’s shoulder. “No Bobby,” he says. “This is for real.”

Then Bobby looks at Ralph, trying to hold back tears. And Ralph’s eyes are moist. And the other boys are sniffling.

“All right Ralph,” says Bobby. “We’ll give him a chance.” And they shake hands. The rest of the boys cheer.

“TWO CHEERS FOR JENKINS!” they shout, and then they only cheer once for some reason, I guess they forgot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home