Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Friday, May 8, 2020

It's slime to fly, murderer!

"It's time to die murderer!" Thus spoke Beau Stucki, in one of the greatest sci-fi thrillers of our time, Murder Mansion. Now, what does this have to do with what we're about to discuss here? Nothing. Nothing at all. I'm just typing and typing and I'm not stopping, I'm not even stopping to think about what to write, I'm just going. So here's the dillio. There's this virus out and about and it's just slaughtering the innocent and the guilty alike. None shall stand before the wrath of Corona's Virus. Here's what people are doing though. They're being all self-righteous snobs about staying in their houses and never going ANYWHERE. Like Kenn Kaufman, who's an elite birder and wrote a book about birding that was... okay, I guess. He announced on Facebook that he hadn't birded anywhere this year besides in his own yard, because HE DOESN'T WANT TO PUT ANYONE'S LIFE AT RISK. Great job Kenn. You're the best. And then you have all the crazies who just believe it's a massive conspiracy, and something about a microchip? And don't trust anything that anybody tells you, except you can trust the crazies that are just ranting on Facebook about it. If this virus disaster has taught us anything, it's that people are morons, and nothing quite brings that out like a good ol' pandemic. Great work kids! In my spare time, I've been playing the piano. I've been getting back into playing some tunes that I played back in high school, by this Cuban composer named Ernesto Lecuona. Because face it... Cubans are pretty cool. They know all about music and dancing and stuff. That was not a sarcastic statement. I understand that this whole blog has reeked of sarcasm, but I'm not being sarcastic about Cuba. Legitimately seems like a cool place, if the soulful music of Lecuona is any indication. Welmp, there you go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home