Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

journaling

I'm weird. I've written in a journal for eons. I have several volumes. 10+ years ago, while employed at CaptionCall, I had a lot of downtime, so I typed up all my journals on Google Drive (what I had written anyway, up to ~ 2013 at that time). So I have Journals 1 through 6, but 6 never got finished. Plus 2 mission journals. The reason this is so handy is because I can pull up something on a moment's notice if it's written in there. Earlier, I was trying to remember the ice cream place in Provo/Orem that I went to a couple times growing up that was yummy. I thought it was Magleby's. But that's an entirely different eatery. So I whipped out Google Drive, went to Journal V, searched for "ice cream," and was immediately whisked to April 4, 2005, where Alyssa, my brother's fiance at the time (now they're married), took us all to LEATHERBY'S Family Creamery. This was also the place, 2 months later, I went, and some kid told me to place my right hand on the keyhole of the Area 51 video game, and my left hand on the Attack from Mars pinball game next to it, and then it SHOCKED ME. Heh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home