Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

And Thus It Is: The Sequel

I'm still mad at certain people. I have this nagging inside me that I shouldn't be, that it's stupid to be mad. But then I think of them all sitting there, having a good time, not inviting me to participate in this particular activity they're engaged in, and then my anger returns, and it feels justified, and it's fine because it's not hurting anybody, because if the experience has taught me anything, it's that they don't care, I'm the only one who cares, and I'm the only one who's hurt, and I'm the only one who will continue to be hurt by my insistence on continuing to be angry, and because of that, it's a very selfless attitute I'm taking. Look at me! Look how selfless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home