Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Now the Swallows are Returning



Claude Debussy- (1862-1918) French impressionist composer, one of the most influential modernist composers of the 20th century. The end.






A lady yelled at me on the phone today at work, but I refused to get angry. I'm sick of being angry at that place.

I have a horrible canker sore in my mouth.

I ate the best cinnamon roll ever.

I never see the running kid on the college campus anymore. I wonder what happened to him. Who is this running kid, you might say? Every day at college for the past couple months, usually when leaving my psychology class, I would always walk past this kid who was ALWAYS RUNNING. Not running as in that he looked athletic or anything, running as in he always looked like he was late for class! Heh! I don't know why I found amusement in watching him run. Every day. I guess he was always late.

I watched "August Rush" with Isaac and my mom. It was a good flick. Pretty cheesy though, I must say. Oh well. Robin Williams was kinda creepy. I wish I had been a musical prodigy as a child. End transmission.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emilyface said...

Way to not get angry today! Keep blogging more. Why didn't you say anything about April Fools Day?

April 2, 2009 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Maybe the running kid was skipping class or he actually made it on time. maybe?

P.S. I heard an orchestra play the Romeo and Juliet love theme the other day. It was beautiful and I thought of your blog. :)

April 4, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home