Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sharing the Gospel Online

This month's edition of the Ensign was fantastic! It was all about blogging, and how to be a better missionary online! Which is why I'm going to tell you about a dream I had last night where I went to Joe Hafen's house, and Joe, Isaac, and David were all there with Joe's family playing Craps in the middle of the living room, and they totally ignored me and wouldn't even let me play, and I left really angry. THE END.


My missionary adventures today involved me writing an angry email to the CSN 88.1 Christian Radio Network. Ha ha! Oh, it wasn't really angry, just calling them out on hypocrisy because they were advertising some anti book about Mormonism. Seems silly to preach all day about the love of Jesus, and then tear down the beliefs of others, doesn't it?


My miscellaneous adventures today involved going to school, getting to my geography class at 9 am sharp, trying to open the door to the classroom that was actually LOCKED, knocking on it several times and getting no response, and finally realizing at 9:45 AM (MDT) that we were actually supposed to go to the testing center today and take a test, HENCE, THERE WAS NO ONE IN THE CLASSROOM. WAHAHAHA!


2 Comments:

Blogger Emilyface said...

Yesterday sure was an exciting day for you! You never told me about that dream. Heh.

October 21, 2009 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger tifsong said...

isn't the gospel amazing?
i love it so much, it is the best thing in my life. i am glad we have places like blogs, to share how we feel about it!

anyway. you're great fetch.

October 21, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home