Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Actual Story

Here's a real-life story and dialogue involving Holden Green that is sure to bring a "Oh Holden, you've done it again" smile to your face. This takes place in 7th grade, in the shop room of Mr. Gubler's shop class at Snow Canyon Middle School, at a time in life when I didn't know what certain body parts were called.
 
              Holden is stopped by Matt Miller and the always hilarious crackhead Travis Audia
 
Travis: Hey kid, do ya know what testicles are?
 
Holden: Ummm...yes.
 
Matt: What are they?
 
Holden: Uhhhh...(because he doesn't really know)
 
Travis: (laughing like skater druggies do) Ha ha! A ha ha! What a dumba**!
 
Holden: Heh heh! Yeah, I guess I am!
 
                                    The End

4 Comments:

Blogger Emilyface said...

Lol!!! Oh my gosh! Remember when we were dating and you had no idea what a hickey was? I love you.

May 11, 2010 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger 남다빈 said...

HEH HEH! what ever happened to travis audia? hes probably in jail

May 12, 2010 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger HLR said...

Haha, when did you know Travis Audia dave?

May 12, 2010 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Emilyface said...

Hey did you take a shop class sweetie? Why have you never told me this? Also, remember that one time you didn't know what a vasectomy was? Like last week? Lol. You are such a fetcher!

May 14, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home