Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Friday, May 28, 2010

Sorry

Ok sorry! GOSH! I didn't know that the whole homeopathy thing could be so boring to everyone. Forget I said anything. Ever. In my whole life. Just forget it. Jerks.

I'll probably end up getting fired from work one of these days, I seem to kinda be in a Dixie Nutrition rebellion mode right now. Seriously. My conclusion, after two whole years of working there now, is that most everything is a scam. I think I've said enough about it.

The end.

1 Comments:

Blogger AnnaSchu said...

uhm. i love playing with your fish. also. i liked the homopathy one. it was a good one.

May 29, 2010 at 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home