Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Where The Streets Have No Gluten

HOLDEN'S CONFESSION

Ok, you know what? I NEVER wanted to be senior class president anyway, okay? GOSH! I must admit though, that my posters were pretty funny. I must admit that I was pretty funny in my Exec Council interview, as much as they all hated me and gave me an extremely crappy score. I must admit that "Gender Segregation Day" was an extremely good idea for my hypothetical "Senior Week," and that "Fatal Attraction" would've made a great date night movie. But, your loss Snow Canyon. Your loss. And forever you shall regret not picking me. Even though I didn't want to win.

Hey Bret Voran Gates! Hey! Are you reading this? I'm talking to you! LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU! I never wanted to win ANYWAY! There, are you happy? Does that put a little damper on your triumphant "I Beat the Coolest Guy In School in the Senior Class Election" story that you tell at every one of your social gatherings? Well...I LOST ON PURPOSE.


   "I voted for Holden!"


Besides, you don't really get to run the senior class anyway, right? I mean...seriously.

4 Comments:

Blogger tifsong said...

wow holdy, it sounds like you didn't want to win at all.

May 30, 2010 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger HLR said...

Aw, I maybe wanted to win. Just a little bit. Maybe.

Actually, I still don't know if I wanted to win.

May 30, 2010 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger 남다빈 said...

JERK

May 31, 2010 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger HLR said...

AWW SHUT, DAD.

May 31, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home