Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Groceries with Grandma

George C. Scott came to my work in Washington the other day and climbed the wall with his kids. I'm pretty sure it was George C. Scott. Wait, is he dead? I don't care if he's dead, it was him. If you don't know who George C. Scott is, well, he played Ebenezer Scrooge is one of the Christmas Carol movies. That's all I know. The end. 

Felipe beat me in foosball again. I just can't win. 

The reason this blog post is named what it is is because if I had a grandma, I would probably, at some point in my life, go get groceries with her. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home