Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Sunday, August 14, 2011

BACK TO FOOTBALL

I realize that this blog isn't that interesting. I don't have any pictures. I'm not as cool as all of you. I hope you're all liking my random stories. I don't hope that you're hating them. My last story stirred up some controversy because no one knew exactly HOW Nicky got back to Safety Town from the kidnapper's house. That mystery was intended. Only YOU can decide how he got back. Mark Twain once said, "The mark of a truly great author is the ability to create mysteries where little boys seemingly have no way of returning back to Safety Town, but somehow, they do." And you don't want to argue with Mark Twain. No sir.

School starts next week. I enjoy learning things. I'm taking difficult bio type classes, with a creative writing class on the side. I quite enjoyed my last creative writing class in high school. Stephen Miller and I did a play about hummus. It made little sense. 


1 Comments:

Blogger tifsong said...

like your blog and your stories.

August 15, 2011 at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home