Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Boxcar Children: Episode V: A Time To Kill

I just registered a google+ account, but I don't know what it does.

I don't have internet to mooch off of at my house anymore, so I don't get online a whole lot. Hence the lack of blogs. It's weird being detached from the web, the vast knowledge filled world of the web.

I decided I hate my job, it's boring, and I'm sick of loud annoying stinky children. And every morning that I wake up, my hands hurt, from constantly being flexed while holding onto ropes at work.

I think I'll name my firstborn son Astronomicus. What are you going to name your son? Bill? Martin? Jimmy? They all sound pretty lame.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben, Alyssa, and Ting-Ting Green said...

Oh man, don't get me started on names. Names for boys seem to fall into three categories these days: 1) Dorky old guy names like Jasper and Clifford. 2) Traditional but boring names like Michael. 3) Weenie fad names that generally end in "Ayden" or sound like they were inspired by the Smurfs, such as Hunter, Bridger, Parker, etc. So basically, your options are 1) to come up with something so outlandish that no one would ever think of it in a million schmillion years, like "Astronomicus," or 2) to have a girl instead. Good luck.

July 11, 2011 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

I also signed up for Google+ and likewise have no idea really what it does or why it even exists.

Where do you work that you hate so much? I'd like to avoid it if at all possible. I am done with work that I hate.

July 22, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger HLR said...

I work at the community center here in town, belaying climbers on the rock wall. It sounds fun, and it was for probably the first month or two that I did it, but I am quite sick of it. I wish I could be done with work that I hate.

July 23, 2011 at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home