Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Megalops Atlanticus

Kiss your olympic dreams goodbye.
I was at McDonalds today, eating some spicy chicken mcbites. They had a TV on, showing some rowers in the Olympics. I thought that was funny. Here I am, chowing down on some chicken, there's some other people chowing down on Big Macs or whatever a few tables away, and on the TV is the very symbol of what I AM NOT. I am NOT an Olympian rower! I am sitting in McDonalds scarfing up cholesterol-laden fatty food, clogging my arteries with plaque by the minute. But here you go customers, you can watch this TV program about athletes who are miles and miles above you, who nearly vomit at the very thought of putting that garbage you're stuffing your face with into their own perfectly toned, muscular, beautiful bodies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Are you saying that I can't eat McDonalds and be an Olympian at the same time? I won't believe it. I want both.

July 28, 2012 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger HLR said...

Thomas, I've seen you at McDonalds, eating your daily "McDonalds Pizza." And then I saw you attempt a long jump in the McDonalds parking lot, and trust me Thomas, it was anything BUT LONG. In fact, YOU JUMPED BACKWARDS. You really think you have a chance? Come on, get serious.

July 29, 2012 at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home