Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall Colors

You saw the title and thought this was going to be some lovely poetic thing about fall, didn't you? So gullible. However, I will say this...I saw what I thought were little wispy clouds in the east/southeast sky a couple mornings ago at 7, but thought nothing of it. Later that day, I saw a report on the spectrum that apparently, those were actually smoke trails from a missile test in New Mexico. Okay, let's back up here. A couple CRAAAAZY questions I have. #1, what in the crap is New Mexico doing shooting off missiles? #2, I can see stuff going on in New Mexico from here?! Holy cow! Welp...I have nothing else to say. Oh, I felt Emily's baby bump the other day. I could feel little flutterings. FLUTTERINGS. SHE REALLY IS WITH CHILD.

In two weeks, I will learn the gender of my well-beloved firstborn. "But Holden," you say. "You must be referring to the 'sex' of the baby. Gender is socialized." NO. SHUT UP.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Aw! aren't the little flutters the coolest thing? Happy you got to experience that! I seriously CAN'T wait to find out what you guys are having! Your going to be a dad! SO exciting! So crazy!!

September 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger HLR said...

BIG WITH CHILD <--- Emily

Actually she's not very big. Her bump is slightly accentuated when she eats a big meal, but other than that, she's just a little thing. SO EXCITED! OH GOSH! LITTLE EMILY JR!

September 15, 2012 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Emilyface said...

LITTLE HOLDEN JUNIOR! Haha, this post was really funny.

September 19, 2012 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger HLR said...

No, you're funny.

September 19, 2012 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Walker said...

I still say gender instead of sex, despite having been educated on the difference in both biology and sociology classes.

October 1, 2012 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger HLR said...

Me too. Meh.

October 1, 2012 at 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home