Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Saturday, September 23, 2017

The Black Band of Death

Every time I’m about to share my opinion on some controversial topic, I write a couple lines, then I think ,”Ahh, this sucks.” Then I erase the lines into oblivion and my opinion is never seen again. Which is a good thing, I think. Because having an opinion on some big issue means I have to get really serious and act like my opinion is going to change the world or something. Although we all know if this bloog was as popular as it SHOULD BE, then there would be dozens of moron commenters all arguing some point that has nothing to do with my opinion, and there would probably be several racist tirades and ad hominem attacks. And we don’t want that, do we?
DO WE?!?!
Here’s one opinion that counts. 
Fresh green beans? Or canned green beans? I prefer fresh! Mmmm! I love having an opinion about something that I have control over, like these green beans that are going in my mouth. 
Just kidding, I’m not really eating anything right now. Or am I?
By the way, one time in journalism in high school, we had this blurb in the school newspaper called “Crossfire,” where two writers would argue opposing sides about an issue. One time, we made the issue “Crossfire: Good or bad?” And so two writers took their sides, one arguing that the arguing column was good, and one arguing that the arguing column was bad. I think it was a joke, but I don’t really remember now. The point of this story is… I forgot. But the important thing is you all showed up!
Well, I guess this is all for tonight. By the way, has anyone ever been driving at sunrise or sunset, and tried to imagine that it was the opposite time of day? As in, the sun is setting, you’re driving west towards it at 7 PM, but you imagine that it’s 7 AM and the sun is rising on the opposite side? IT WILL TRIP YOU OUT. Welp, see ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home