Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Pooping in the Dark

Do you like the title of this blog?

Do you ever do it?

DO YOU?!?!?!

There's nothing to be ashamed of.

For herpetology today, we took a trip out to Pine Valley (a.k.a The Valley of Pines), in order to catch lizards and various other organisms. Two hours of walking around produced no lizards. However, it produced a mushroom, and some butterflies, and various rodents, and nice fresh pine smell, and the relaxing sound of running water. Here's some delightful pictures.

A lake. Of Water.

A mushroom. Of love.

Ponderosa Pines

A hole in a rock. With grass growing in it. 
In other news, I'm sitting at the Holland building waiting for class to start, and I'm very tired. I slept like a non-sleeping thing last night. I don't know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home