Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Friday, July 27, 2018

Planetesimal

I'm going to do a numbered list, because I like to do those, because... because... I don't know. I guess it makes it seem like all the random thinkings in my head have some sort of structure to them. But... they... don't.

1) One of the scariest moments of my life was when I was younger (around 3 or 4), and Little Caesar's was doing some promo where if you walked up to the cashier and said Please please, then the cashier would give you some sort of little prize. One particular evening, I was there with my dad waiting for them to finish our pizza. And I wanted my little prize. But I was afraid to say it. I had to summon every ounce of courage I had. AND THEN I SAID IT. And I got... a plastic Little Caesar's spoon. See kids? If you face your fears, you'll get a spoon. Totally worth it. And would you believe it?

I still have that spoon.

No... I don't. I'm sorry. That'd be an amazing ending to the story. So just imagine that it ended that way.

I still have that spoon.

"FAKE NEWS IS THE ENEMY!"-- Donald Trump

And there actually won't be a #2 because I couldn't think of anything else. Now goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home