Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

STUFF I LOST, GUYS

My notable possessions that have disappeared:


Toy cocking rifle I received for my birthday when I was 4.

Bike I got for Christmas in 1995 (I don't remember the brand, but the logo was some sort of black/white checkerboard thing).

Backpack which contained many textbooks and an Audubon Guide to the Night Sky (2017).

A pocket watch my brother brought back from China a few years ago.

A miniature Star Wars lunchbox (lost at Coral Desert Rehab).

My quad scriptures that disappeared whilst on my mission (possibly on a missionary choir trip to Hopkinsville, KY.)

Magnetic hematite that I purchased from "Cowboys & Indians" two months ago.

If you have seen any of these things around, please contact me ASAP as possible. 







1 Comments:

Blogger HLR said...

It's okay guys, I found the magnetic hematite. We're all good.

February 27, 2018 at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home