Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Ears

One year ago, an army of streptococcus bacteria lay waste to my body and my left ear. The night that my ear was filling up with fluid, I was having weird fever dreams that Amy Poheler was driving a tractor around my bedroom. Sounds silly, but it was rather unpleasant, and actually felt incredibly real. I remember laying in bed, just staring at the wall, and there she was, just sitting on a tractor. I remember blinking my eyes, thinking, what the flip is happening. Where am I? And then the next morning, I was hit with some of the worst pain I've ever experienced, an unending awful throbbing in my left ear. Later in the day, my ear drum burst, which kind of released some of the pressure. But I couldn't hear anything. And my ear was leaking fluid 24/7. Took about another month before everything calmed down and my hearing started coming back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home