Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Monday, February 12, 2024

Superb Owl

I don't even like football, but the second half of the Superb Owl Extravaganza Tournament of Champions Final Championship Battle was actually rather exciting. FOOTBALL! Of course, everyone thinks it was rigged, and this has to do with T Swift for some reason, even though the Chiefs have been winning Superb Owls even before she came along. I don't know what's happening. I have a son turning 11 this week. What? Do you want to know what I received as a gift at age 11? I received the hit vidiot game "Goldeneye 007" for the Video Game Console 64. Boy, those were the days. I guess. Were they? At the time, they probably didn't feel like "the days." I was probably just as stressed out then (about stupid things, of course) as I am now. And putting death notes in girls' desks and then following them home secretly. Or stealing Tamagotchis out of other girl's desks, and then playing with them for awhile, and then smashing them with a hammer to destroy the evidence because my mom almost discovered my deeds. Okay, maybe those weren't "the days." Maybe those were "the days of Holden being a psychopath." It's okay, because the following year, everyone knew what a weirdo I was, and made sure I knew about it on a daily basis, and I guess I deserved this treatment as punishment for all my antics the year before. Oof!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home