Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

I trust this email finds you well

Because that's how emails work. You write one, and then you send it out, and just hope it gets to the right place. "Go little email! Go! Go find Tom Johnson at HR!" "Woof!" says the email. Because the email is a dog. Or maybe it's a pigeon. I guess that makes more sense. They carry messages and stuff. Do they carry emails? They should. An email pigeon. Speaking of which, does anyone remember what it was like when you got your first email address? Wasn't it the coolest thing in the world? I thought it was. Me and my buddy would send each other emails, and then call each other right after and be like, "DID YOU GET MY EMAIL?" Boy, those were the days. I guess. We've already been over this, how those were The Days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home