Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Friday, October 4, 2024

Close and then nothing

Listening to Debussy music as a I work- What would you like me to be as I write this? Funny? Now is not the time for funny. Debussy music, without fail, brings images to my mind of southern Utah. I don't know why. I think his music reminds me of summer. It seems like Debussy music was always on at our house in the summertime, in my mom's living room stereo system with the 5-CD changer. And I guess summertime has something to do with being outside in the St. George area, cooking in the sun's death rays, frolicking in a lake or a pool somewhere. Go find yourself some Debussy tunes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home