Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Peace


I'm going to the temple tomorrow night.

I've been wanting to do it for the past few months, but I've been running on an expired recommend. It'll be my first endowment session since I've been home, which makes me a pretty big lamo, but I'm getting back into things. I'm taking some questions with me tomorrow night that'll have eternal consequences, namely marriage questions. Yikes! This is a big deal.

The semester is almost over, too. The first few months of college have been interesting, I must say. The stress is about to pile on in the next few weeks with finals and such. The temple will be good for all of that I suppose.

Lucas Yates called me today to interview me for a school newspaper article. The questions all dealt with cheating. What do you think of cheaters? How should they be punished? Why is cheating right/wrong? What measures, if any, could be improved at the Testing Center to catch cheaters? It was like, a 30 minute long conversation. I didn't know I had such a strong opinion about cheating. And I also never figured out why I got chose to be the interviewee. I guess I'm a cheater.

Emily came to town today. It was great fun. I attempted to learn how to drive a stick-shift. And failed. I love that girl so much. What a strange, yet wonderful turn of events that she and I were brought together.

I'm looking forward to the temple tomorrow night.

5 Comments:

Blogger Karrilyn said...

that is so cool I love the temple to it is so nice to go thier and to just think.

April 10, 2009 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger tifsong said...

i am so glad you love her! :)

April 11, 2009 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

This post makes me happy. :) Hope the temple is good! I need to go back! I havent been back since before I got married! yikes!

April 11, 2009 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

The temple is my favorite place on Earth! I'm happy for you and Emily and I hope your questions get answered! :)

April 11, 2009 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Emilyface said...

I want to go to the temple dang it!

April 14, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home