Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Johnny Chronicles: Episode I

Once upon a time, there was a little boy named Johnny. Johnny loved beer. He loved it so much that he drank it at every meal. By little boy, I mean “45-year-old man,” and by loved beer, I mean “loved it so much he was a crazy drunk alcoholic guy that always beat his wife.” By “beat his wife” I actually mean “beats his wife at video games.” What, you thought this was a story about physical abuse? Impossible! As you can deduce, his wife was terrible at video games. Not just some video games. ALL of them. Every one.
Finally, one day, she snapped.
“I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!” she cried, throwing the paddle to the floor. Her drunken, yet loving husband, tried to console her.
“Honey,” he said.” It’s ok. Not everyone is good at Double Dragon: Rise of the Dragon Lord.”
But I’m not good at ANY OF THEM!” she sobbed.
She was right.
                                                                            The End?

3 Comments:

Blogger HLR said...

Um...wow, that's a lot of fish stuff.

March 24, 2010 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger 남다빈 said...

was she good at Wrestlemania or WWE SmackDown??

March 24, 2010 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger HLR said...

No man. No. She wasn't good at ANY video games. Not a one. Not even Wrestlemania.


For all my excited fans...Episode 2 of the Johnny Chronicles comes out tomorrow at exactly 9:30 AM.

March 24, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home