Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Monday, April 18, 2011

Vehicular Anthropomorphism

I realized, as I was driving, that I grant a bit of anthropomorphism to other cars on the road, for example, that other signaling before trying to move over in front of me is like their car saying "please." I laughed to myself upon thinking this, for it is, indeed, quite silly. Then some idiot tried to move over without signalling, and I was like, "WHOA BUDDY! You're not getting over if you don't want to signal!" And then I proceeded to speed up and block his opportunity to move over. Am I just a jerk or what?

See? It's just manners, right?

Also, cars look like they have faces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home