Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What if...I KILL YOU FIRST?!

So I notice that my blog entitled "Where's My Xylophone?!" has been getting a lot of hits this week. Is it because there's a picture of a killer T cell? And it's getting down to finals, and you all need to know what a killer T cell looks like? Well, there you go. That's a picture of a killer T cell. I'm very glad I could provide you with such an image. Because, as everyone knows, it IS my image. I took the picture. I TOOK IT. I DID.

I had to do a chemistry presentation today, and I used a clip of MacGyver to demonstrate his awesome ability to get out of sticky situations. I don't think anyone cared. I act like a total fool when I give presentations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home