Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Thursday, April 21, 2011

GIGGITY

Is anyone sick of me not having pictures on here? I am. It's boring. It's all just text. Like a text-adventure game. Did you ever play those? Good.

I have a chemistry presentation that I'm supposed to do on Tuesday morning. It's amazing how much you can learn (mostly in the research process) when you're asked to teach the class about something. The presentation is about precipitates, as well as acid-base reactions, and I've decided to throw in a MacGyver clip. It's gonna be epic. And don't you forget it.

Windows Live Spaces deleted my old blog, which was entitled Love's Blog. It made me kinda mad, since it was full of so many hilarious entries from high school days, such as the time I was describing, in detail, the sound of my dog licking his privates. And who can forget the time that I had the flu after downing that energy drink at work, and I thought I was gonna die. Ahh, the good ol days!

I have to go get ready for school now, so I can be an effective product of the system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home