Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Automatic First Down

1) The way the human body maintains itself is pretty incredible, I must say.

2) I don't know if people really liked the "Memoirs of Moviescout" thing. It was long. And potentially offensive. But that's ok. I always have potential to be offensive, usually by accident.

3) I get to start observing at a physical therapy office on Friday. Yay!

4) My wife is sitting next to me, doing productive things on the internet, while I am writing a blog.

5) Everything is made of atoms.

6) You're all really great people.

7) People are always cutting me off at roundabouts.

8) I feel like feeding some ducks.

9) I have to go to chemistry now, to learn about reaction rates or some garbage like that.

10) The Bible dictionary says that the grace of God enables individuals to do good works that they would not be able to maintain if left to their own efforts. I approve.

11) The end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frenoscerus said...

How was PT observing, ya fetcher?

January 14, 2012 at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home