Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hamburger Helped

I was thinking of writing some sort of reflection on Christmas, but that seems kind of cliche. So I don't know what I'm going to write.

1) We watched "Gremlins" today at the Berrett house. It's kinda stupid but I find it greatly entertaining. And it's a Christmas movie! Excellent! We decided that Billy's family should've dropped water on Gizmo to create another Mogwai, and then given the mean new Mogwai to the grumpy Chinese man at the end. Boy would HE HAVE BEEN IN FOR A SURPRISE!

2) I decided I don't care how everyone else celebrates Christmas. I've been through the whole angry "PUT CHRIST BACK IN CHRISTMAS" phase, but I think what my family does and what traditions I will start with my own family is the only thing that should concern me about Christmas. I know I should be up in everybody's face about Christmas and what it "really means" but...no. Who will be convinced of anything, ever? Your mom? Your dad? Your dog Fred? Your salamander Tony? I doubt it. Get out.

3) I got my grades today! It was a mess of a semester. My GPA was the worst it's ever been. I am glad though that there were no class failures. Now that I am trying to put chemistry and math on hold for a couple years, I should be all right hopefully. This paragraph lacked anything resembling interesting information. I don't care.

4) I got a shower mirror for Christmas! EXCELLENT!

5) "YUM YUM!"-- Stripe the Evil Gremlin, upon seeing the word "candy" on a store window.

6) Merry Christmas to one and all. I sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home