Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Saturday, December 29, 2012

BLOGMANSTEIN

1) As you can tell by the title of this blog, I decided that adding the word "man" to the end of a one-syllable name or word makes it sound cooler. For example. My name could be Holden Greenman. Doesn't it sound neat? How about if you add "stein" to the end of it? Holden Greenmanstein. Try it! You'll have endless fun adding "manstein" to the end of various names.

2) I am in Salem, Utah at my in-laws house. They're all having a grand time playing "Nerts," some card game that I don't care for. Earlier, I laid on the couch and rested my sore neck, while listening to the "Atom Heart Mother" album by Pink Floyd, while reading "The Sea Wolf" by Jack London. An awesome and epic combination. I am now ready to conquer the world this week. Just watch.

3) I also started reading "How to Win Friends and Influence People" this week because I realized that I lack influence.

4) I also started reading "Stiff" this week, a book about human cadavers and their many adventures in society.

5) I hate snow.

6) I'm having a child in two months. Kinda weird. But really exciting! You would think I would put this first in my blog list. The truth is, it is the most important thing going on in life right now, but there are so many things on my mind, all the time, like everything previously mentioned, and it is kind of annoying to me that I must always be reading things, thinking of things.

7) Does life have value? I think it does.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emilyface said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 1, 2013 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Emilyface said...

Banemanstein!

January 1, 2013 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home