Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Monday, October 22, 2012

The Trial of Teddy "Slabmeat" Johnson

Did anyone like that "Bridge" story? Choose the best answer.

A) Loved it.
B) Hated it.
C) What "Bridge" story?
D) Both B and C
E) All of the above, except A

On a related note, I was attacked by a dust tornado today. It was quite humorous. But no words will do it justice. So I refuse to say more on the subject.

On a related note, I went to choir practice yesterday, as I am the choir pianist. For a "warm up" hymn, Isaac chose "All Creatures of our God and King." Emily and I had just watched the Mr. Bean episode like, two days before. So everytime we came to the "Alleluia!" part, I would look over at Emily, sitting down in the pews, and she would giggle, and then I would start messing up really severely because I wasn't watching the music, and we all had a good laugh. LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

LOL I did laugh really hard. I picture that little scenario all so clear! love it!

October 22, 2012 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Emilyface said...

What made it even funnier is that everyone in the choir was staring at me since I was laughing so hard. I think they all knew why you were messing up. That was funny. Also in regards to your question, my answer is A.

October 24, 2012 at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home