Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Saturday, January 5, 2013

CUSSERS

1) Whenever I have to swear at work, I make sure to do it EXTRA LOUD, just so it comes out correctly on the screen. And also because I get to swear.

2) What if there was a movie with a particular famous actor (say, Will Smith, for instance), and this movie combined ALL of this actor's famous movies into ONE AWESOME EPIC MOVIE? For example, Independence Day, Men in Black, Hitch, I Am Legend, with a particular emphasis on "Hitch,"  but throwing in some zombies, and also, Kevin James tries to eat him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Walker said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 6, 2013 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Walker said...

I am not a machine! DESTROY BLOGGER.

January 6, 2013 at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home