Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hasten Up the Tower

http://www.lds.org/bible-videos/?lang=eng

I discovered these videos. They are quite excellent. Note that Peter is played by the guy that played Joseph Smith in other church films (except now he has a beard). They were both prophets and presidents of the church. Good for that guy, always landing that important role. I am reading "Jesus the Christ" right now, by James E. Talmage, and my little leather-bound gilded-pages edition is probably one of my favorite books that I own, not only because of the content, but because the book smells so dang good.

Does anyone else smell their books often? Well I do.

If you haven't read "Jesus the Christ," I recommend it. And watch some of those videos. Hey, I haven't written a religious blog in awhile. This is good stuff. Yay!

I have a new son entering the world this month. Kind of a big deal. He'll be a delight. And he'll play Punt with me.

"Learning is a lifetime pursuit."-- Me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emilyface said...

Yay for you writing a blog!!!! I should probably read that book, huh? Well maybe I will!

February 4, 2013 at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home