Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

You chase your tail.

You chase your tail for awhile.  Nothing to be worried about here. Just chasing your tail. At some point, Betty comes home and opens the back door. She bends down and pets you lovingly. “Oh Jenkins,” she says. “I know it was an accident. I know you didn’t mean to hurt Howard.” Right Jenkins? She is telling the truth… right? “Well, he’s doing just fine. He has a fractured femur, so he’ll be at the hospital for a few days.” “Woof,” you say, which translates to, “Hope he’ll be all right!” You both go inside. Betty puts a dish of lasagna down on the floor in front of you. “My friend Margaret brought this over, for me Jenkins honey, but I’m not hungry. You can eat it.” Wow! Lasagna! What a delight! What would you like to do?

1) Eat the food.

http://fishtacosofdeath.blogspot.com/2017/10/you-decide-to-eat-food.html

2) Do not eat the food.

http://fishtacosofdeath.blogspot.com/2017/10/you-do-not-eat-food.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home