Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Friday, February 16, 2018

BUSINESS

I changed the theme, because, let's all face it... that last one sucked. I mean, really sucked. Weren't you just sick of it? I was. Now when I changed the theme, I was given the option of changing the background picture. And of course, I chose BUSINESS. Because, let's all face it... the new theme of the blog is BUSINESS. So from now on, every post will be about BUSINESS. Because we're all about BUSINESS here. Have you ever looked at the word BUSINESS and thought about how funny it is? It's like... being busy. To have a business is to have something that makes you busy. Now look at the word BUSY. It's pronounced BIZZY. I RUN A SUCCESSFUL BIZZINESS. All right, enough of this.

Oh, I also got rid of the fishing gadget, which was fun for like, 10 seconds back when I first put it on there. And my list of disciples, none of whom have glanced at this blog I'm pretty sure in at least five years.

MERRY FEBRUARY 16TH.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE BUSINESS. IT IS THE AMERICAN WAY.

February 26, 2018 at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home