Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Friday, February 16, 2018

SUPPORT DENTISTS

I stubbed my toe the other day. I'm so mad about it. You know what else I'm mad about? Nothing. Except that no one ever reads my posted blog links on Facespace. But would you like to know what people do? They will "like" the post. Even if they don't actually read it. Do you think I care about your little "likes?" DO YOU THINK I WANT ALL YOUR STUPID "LIKES?" URRRGGGHHMAGURGENNNSTEIN. So no more posting on Facespace for me. Facespace is for jerks. Awww, who am I kidding, I can't be mad at any of you. You're all too cute. You'd be cuter though if you would read my stuff. But now you can't read Henry H. Pottermore Episode II, because it's on a hidden blog that you don't know the address to. But I'll tell you the address. In other words, if you're cool and somehow stumbled onto my blog here, you're the only one who knows the secret.

https://hankjonesproject.wordpress.com/2018/02/11/henry-h-pottermore-vol-ii/

THE SECRET THAT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING.

Here's the thing... I don't care if you like it or hate its guts. But just read it. I happen to like the Henry H. Pottermore story because it makes me giggle, especially at the part where Chuck McChucklin and Henry are visiting at the partition. That's my favorite part. It makes me laugh. Isn't that amazing? I laugh at my own gags. And that's the most important part. Now get outta here.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home