Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

NOT A FINGER

The other day in church, I was just sitting there, and I was looking at my index finger, and I was just moving it, moving each joint separately, one after the other, and I was struck by how crazy it all was. I swear, I wasn't high. I've never been high. But sometimes, I just feel like I'm high, because these random stupid things just suddently blow my mind. Isn't that what happens when you're high? I don't know, that's just what I've learned from TV and movies. Anywho, do it right now. Just stare at one of your fingers. Then just move each joint. One after the other. HOW are you doing that? How are you moving THIS joint, and then THIS joint, and then THIS one? Try to answer that question. YOU CAN'T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home