Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Don't Worry Too Much


I taught my first lesson today in elders' quorum. It was about forgiveness. I don't think there's anybody in my life I haven't forgiven. Is there?

Life races along at breakneck (ouch!) speed. I hope no one breaks my neck in the process. And I know some who would. Scoundrels! I hope they get swine flu. As well as swine cancer, the swine cold, and swine Alzheimers.

Another summer is upon us.


I wish I was classier. Like, more into literature and such. I'm not sure if that actually means classier, but I say it does. So shut your face.

Emily is at work right now. We went and saw Brian Regan last night. It was a joyous laughing good time. I told Emily that we were through, since the only reason I started dating her was so I could go to the Brian Regan show with her. Heh heh! Good one Green. Oh by the way, that was a joke.

Half of me feels like growing up and advancing through life, and the other half of me wants to stay put. What's my deal?

I decided that life is full of irony.

I also decided that my blog isn't as classy or interesting or sophisticated as everyone else's. Someone should give me a hand with that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

Well. I'm sure your lesson was great. I think you are funny. And, I'm not quite sure what you would like to do with your blog to make it spiffier or whatnot, but I can help you find a background, if that is what you are looking for. I'm pro at that kind of thing. ha. ha.

May 10, 2009 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Emilyface said...

Hmmm..

May 11, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger HLR said...

Oh, what are you hmming about?

May 11, 2009 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Mike says that your blog doesn't need to be classy. It's just fine the way it is.

June 7, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home