Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Friday, June 18, 2010

Yesterday, the Lakers beat the Celtics 83-79 and closed out the Finals.

I hated the game. I hated that the Lakers still managed to win despite the fact that Kobe Bryant did absolutely nothing for the team except make free throws, and then snagged Finals MVP for it. I've complained on so many comment threads about it, but for what purpose...? I don't know. It ate me up all night, it did. For some reason. And then this morning I got a call from my dad saying that my grandpa, my last living dear grandparent, passed away.

I think some things in life matter a lot more than others.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Im so sorry about your grandpa Holden :( I know how that is very recently! Hang in there.

June 18, 2010 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Emilyface said...

This is a deep blog post sweetie. I'm sorry about your grandpa. I wish I would have been able to meet him. I really do.

June 19, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home