Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Friday, July 30, 2010

Biff Johnson Rides Again

Nobody reads these posts. I don't really understand what the point of this blog is. Nobody will ever stumble on to this. I haven't even told my friends about this. What the heck am I doing. . .?
Coming from a time when Holden didn't understand anything or what in the name of Sam Hill was going on.

I started a new job at the Washington Community Center a few weeks ago! Hoorah. I basically get to sit around and do nothing while getting paid a quarter more than my last job and working almost twice as many hours. It's a nice facility. The staff are like, all total best friends, so I'm pretty out of the loop.

I start school next month. I still don't know what to do. 

I don't know what else to say. My wife is a hottie, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows that.

I figure everyone has already viewed Portraits of Johnny, but here it is again, remastered in HD. Just kidding. I don't even know what that means. Shut up.








1 Comments:

Blogger tifsong said...

hi.
i read these.

your wife is a hottie. for sure.

and congrats on your new job.

love
tif

July 30, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home