Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blasphemy

I don't consider myself an especially righteous person, but something seems wrong with the popular logic that Mormons are not Christians, but anybody, especially celebrities, rap stars, and worldly people who are obviously indulging in drugs and gross immorality, ARE Christians, if they make sure to display their fancy and shiny little crosses around their necks.

And then again, I don't know that somebody might look at somebody like 50 Cent and say, "Hey! That guy is TOTALLY a follower of Christ!" But he sure seems to be a lot more liked and respected than the Mormon church.

 I disapprove 50 Cent. And so does Jesus.


4 Comments:

Blogger tifsong said...

oh holdy. you can't tell fifty jesus disapproves.

August 20, 2010 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger HLR said...

No, I'm pretty sure I can.

August 20, 2010 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger tifsong said...

oh right, you can because you just did.

August 21, 2010 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger HLR said...

Indeed my friend, indeed.

August 21, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home