Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Holden's Disapprovals

I do not like Hollywood.
I do not like Katy Perry or Lady Gaga. They are skanks.
I do not approve of homosexuality. Why? Because Hollywood approves of it.
I do not like the Christian Satellite Network. They are hypocrites.
I do not like Miley Cyrus. She is a skank and a Disney puppet.
I do not like celery. Why? Because people in Hollywood eat celery. Sometimes. I think.
I do not like the angry old man who came into my work yesterday.
I do not like Nickelback. 
I do not like many things.
I think most of all, I just really do not like people who are full of themselves. Or who sing bad. Or who are skanks.
Or celery. Die.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Best Post Yet

August 11, 2010 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Emilyface said...

Well, best post since the last post you wrote of course.

August 11, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home