Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Monday, December 26, 2011

The "Getting to Know You" Paradox

It's interesting that when people want to get to know me, they usually ask me the same cliche questions: "Where are you going to school?" "How's school and work going?" "Where are you and Emily living?" or a bazillion other questions that all relate to "work" and "school." I think more appropriate questions are "why" questions, which involve actual thought and help reveal why people are the way they are. But then if you ask a "why" question, it seems kinda weird, like you're trying to "get to know them" or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home