Fish Tacos of Death

"Perch ye on this bed of crumbs." -- The CrumbMaster

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hell, Michigan, United States

I like birds

Sunday, January 8, 2012

#163

That's how many posts I'm at. That's a lot. What a waste of time! LAWL.

Anybody ever played Temple Run for the Apple Iproduct? It's sad. You run around, fleeing from some sort of scary ghoul monkeys, and your score increases as you run further. But, as is the formula, the game never ends. You just run and run and run, and you never stop running until you die. I mean, this guy never gets a break. What a terrible life. What if your life was so hopeless that you never got a break? You just run until you die. That's it. Sad thought. If you're thinking about it. If you're not thinking about it, then proceed, now, this very instant, to think about it.

My ramblings will conclude in the following manner: I will share with you a dream I had. I attained "momentary lucidity" in this dream. People will tell you that if you become aware in a dream, you should be able to do anything you want. I have not found this to be the case yet. In this dream, I was in some sort of auditorium where a man at a podium was introducing a mens' choir that was about to sing. Before he had actually finished saying what he wanted to, I yelled out from the audience, "HEY STUPID! YOU KNOW NONE OF THIS IS REAL RIGHT?!" Then he got mad, and other people were telling me to be quiet. I kept saying something similar, and people started chasing me around trying to catch me. I knew I was dreaming, and my whole intent was solely to piss everyone off because I knew there was nothing that anybody could do about it. "You're in a dream you idiots!" I yelled. The man at the podium tried to speak, but I again cut him off with some more comments about how stupid he was and how nothing that was happening was real. Before and after this scene is fuzzy. I thought that dream was interesting. Some people, when they have a lucid dream, will attempt to fly. Others try to have sexual encounters.

Me? I just try to make everyone mad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Charles Burg said...

Lucid dreaming is awesome . . .sometimes.

Swell blog, son.

January 9, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Ben, Alyssa, and Ting-Ting Green said...

What if you weren't really dreaming at all; you only THOUGHT you were? And you tried to fly or have a sexual encounter, all the while thinking, "La la, I can do crazy stupid things and not have to face the consequences of my actions." Boy, would your face be red!

January 17, 2012 at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home